22.4.13

PARIS-KIND-OF-A-PANIC

 I'm going to Paris for the first time EVER on Thursday. I'm super excited but I'm also panicking a bit. I've been checking out several lookbooks and street style blogs from the location, and wow! Everyone seems to got a super-personal but very effortless-looking style. 

Now I'm just thinking what I should wear. Warning, warning: An outfit crisis! To be honest, I don't have too many options – I had to pack the majority of my near and dear wardrobe to cardboard boxes and kiss them goodbye when I moved here to the Netherlands. 

I tried to find some inspiration out of these pics snapped from the streets of Paris:









I think I can do this. Maybe I'm just counting on my basic simple clothes spiced up with some jewelry. My dressing-up-mentality is "less is more", especially if you're not 100% sure what to wear. So let's go with less is more + a necklace + heels. 

Only a couple more days to go, can't wait!

xxx

I got carried away with Photobooth. I'm sorry.


PHOTO CREDS IN THE ORDER OF APPEARANCE: 


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely comment.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany

    ReplyDelete